Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 1 Slim Down Challenge

Oh lordy.

That was quite the workout. My arms are still trembling. Coming soon will be my measurements. I hope to see some progress. It's funny. I am not a huge Jillian Michaels fan. I don't watch "The Biggest Loser", but she made some really good points during the workout. She definitely had my number when it came to going to the gym (which I haven't done i a year) - but I would just hop on an elliptical and mindlessly workout. Not really seeing any results. It was because I wasn't really training my body or getting it working. Not the case anymore. And the other great thing about this workout is that it is portable. I will definitely be able to do this at other places if I am away.

Now off to guzzle down some protein powder and shower before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment