Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 3 Slim Down Challenge

Gross.

That's all I have to say.

Smell, look, taste (maybe not the last one). but gross indeed. And yet I feel great!  Day 3 of the Jillian Michaels slim down challenge is a 55 minute workout vid called "No More Trouble Zones". It is basically circuit training - focusing primarily on strength. I am becoming more and more of a Jillian Michaels fan as I continue to do her vids. She makes some really great points throughout with regards to workouts, and definitely has my number when it comes to exercising.

There were a few exercises that I had to do the modified version of (which she provided), and one exercise I just couldn't do at all (a side plank... how the hells am I supposed to lift my entire, overweight body off the floor on just one of my flabby arms, Jillian?).  And there were most definitely a number of times when I out loud told Jillian to "eff herself".   But I'm done, and hopefully a stronger, better version of where I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment