Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 hours of sleep makes for a happy girl.

Saturday's Stats:

Exercise Minutes: 27
Calories Burned 365

Onto today:

Wake time: 6:11am.

Bedtime from previous night: I was "in" bed by 10:20... I was trying to go to sleep by 10:40. I ended up dozing off....around after 3 am. Unfortunately, my brother decided that he really did want to do a marathon Lord of the Cringe yesterday with his girlfriend. The rec room, however, is right beside my bedroom. Do you know how loud that movie is. Everyone is always shouting. We get it. The ring must get to Mount Doom. Take it down a notch. Finally, after tossing and turning at quarter to 1am I asked them if it was possible to put the rest of the movie on hold. But the damage was already done. I was awake. It took another 2 hours for me to drift off.

(this morning i so did not close my door extra hard, or stomp around on the floor on top of his bedroom... and even if i did do that on purpose it was all in vain - that boy can sleep through anything. I know this because when I went to grab my wallet, his alarm was blasting)

Weight: Down 2 lbs. I knew that yesterday's weigh in must have been due to water weight (i.e. bloating) because there is no way I could naturally lose 2 lbs of body fat in a day. That being said, I am still up about 1.4 lbs from my weigh in a week ago.

Moving along, I had an uninspired breakfast of fibre one and a nectarine. I left extra early so that I could stop off at Tim Ho's for a grandissimo coffee. I even splurged and went with a double double. I thought the extra sugar would make me sweeter in attitude.

You may all be surprised - but it didn't work.

As soon as I got home, despite my best attempts, I crashed. I hate when I do this. I feel like I have effectively ruined my day. Now what I need to do is burn myself out for the evening so that I can fall asleep at a decent hour.

Workout Routine:

Upper Body Strength Training


Adapted from the book Body for Life, by Bill Phillips. I simply took his model, but inputted my own weights (he was doing like 40's - 80s....hahahah).

On tap for tonight:

1. Workout
2. Swim!
3. Finish Room
4. Stats of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment